... but let's continue to manage this crisis with seriousness and rigor.
You will find below how we have been managing this crisis from the start, our health security measures and cleanliness rules, the novelties that await you this summer, as well as our sales termes for this extraordinary period.
The health security measures implemented at Château Fleur de Lys - THE HOTEL.
To establish this protocol, we took into consideration the recommendations of Health Canada, those of the Direction nationale de la santé publique du Quebec, as well as the current practices in large hotel groups worldwide. We have tested this protocol with a representative sample of 110 of our customers, coming from Quebec, Ontario, US East-Coast, 83% found it VERY SATISFACTORY and 16% SATISFACTORY
• Installation of disinfectant dispensers in all strategic places of the hotel
• Protective screen at reception
• Reminder of the rules of social distancing
• Strict procedure for cleaning and disinfecting the rooms after the departure of each guest
• Disinfection and washing of mattress protectors and pillow protectors after the departure of each guest.
• Disinfection and quarantine of pillows for several days after the departure of each guest.
• Possibility to buy a brand new pillow (with which you can leave)
• Entry prohibited to staff in guests' rooms and vehicles
• Strict procedure for cleaning and disinfecting common areas and their equipment
• Replacement of the breakfast buffet in the lounge with breakfast-service in room
• Reconfiguration with a limited number of seats in relaxation areas, lounge, terrace
• Access to the hotel strictly limited to staff and guests
As a reminder, cleanliness and hygiene have always been a top priority for us. Thanks to the efforts of Sabrina, our housekeeper since 2015, and her team, the hotel has achieved satisfaction rates of 99% (ReviewPro) and a rating of 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor for several years.
Release of 28 March 2020: Hygiene and cleanliness, one of our priorities for years.
Since we re-opened the hotel in 2014, cleanliness and hygiene have always been a top priority for us. Thanks to the efforts of Sabrina, head of housekeeping since 2015, the hotel has reached very high satisfaction rates in this field: 99% satisfied guests (ReviewPro) and a rating of 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor for several years.
We know that carpets can be a concern for some of you. Fourteen of our sixteen rooms are equipped with hardwood floors, cleaned daily. Only our two Junior Suites with 2 Queen beds, renovated in 2017, are furnished with carpets. The carpets in these two rooms, like those in the common areas, are vacuumed daily and cleaned with steam regularly. Our room staff always works with gloves. Gloves, as well as the clean-up equipment, are changed for each room. All doorknobs are frequently disinfected, and even more often since the start of the CoVid-19 epidemic. After each departure, we do our best efforts to disinfect for the next guest. Our hypoallergenic bedding is protected by mattress protectors and pillow protectors, themselves cleaned regularly and disinfected after each departure. Our bed linen belongs to us and is not mixed with any other linen when it is washed.
Our entire team is made aware, trained, and has access to the necessary equipment to have impeccable hand hygiene at all times.
Cancellations and changes to reservations:
Reservations made until March 15, 2020: In the event of cancellation, regardless of the type of rate chosen at the time of booking, you will be granted a credit equivalent to the amount of the deposit valid until 12.31.2021.
Reservations made from March 16, 2020 - Flexible rate (modifiable & refundable): We have relaxed the conditions for these reservations made on our site: Cancellation or modification possible without charge up to 48 hours before the date of arrival. For reservations made on other websites (Expedia, Booking, hotels.com, etc.), the conditions of these websites apply.
Reservations made from March 16, 2020 - Non-modifiable rate - Non-refundable: Considering that no traveler can since this date ignores the existence of the CoVid-19 pandemic, the usual conditions and restrictions apply. For information, this kind of rate is currently not available for stays in May 2020.
Last update: June 29, 2020